Quiz 1 Answers
1. What was the name of the character played by Larry Sellers in the pilot?
A: Black Hawk
2. How many years did Michaela Quinn practice medicine with her father before he died?
A: 7 years (Pilot)
3. Which characters from the pilot were played by different actors in the series?
A: Robert E, Loren, and Jake
4. In "The Healing," what did Brian name the little deer?
5. Which new characters were introduced in "Epidemic?"
A: Olive Davis, Grace, and Ingrid
6. What guest star played Kid Cole in "The Law of the Land?"
A: Johnny Cash
7. Of what did Charlotte Cooper die in the pilot episode?
A: A rattlesnake bite
8. What did Dr. Quinn say to Hank when he told her ladies weren't allowed in the bar in the pilot episode?
A: “I’m not a lady – I’m a doctor!”
9. What did Dr. Mike use as a hollow tube for Chief Black Kettle's tracheotomy in the pilot episode?
A: A feather from Sully’s bead necklace
10. In “Father's Day,” how much was raised at the Founder's Day picnic for the new school?
11. In what episode did Sully first kiss Dr. Mike?
A: In “Epidemic” when she was sick with the grippe
12. In “Father's Day,” what did Dr. Mike donate for the auction?
A: Smallpox vaccinations for the whole family
13. In "Happy Birthday," what did Jake's client, Harry, who then became Dr. Mike's patient, die of?
A: Blood poisoning from Jake’s dirty razor
14. In “Bad Water,” what poisoned everyone and what did Dr. Mike give the miner's son to counteract the poison?
A: Mercury poisoning, and Dr. Mike gave the boy charcoal
15. In “Cowboy's Lullaby,” what creature did Dr. Mike and Sully encounter?
A: A very large bear!
16. How old was Michaela on her birthday in the episode “Happy Birthday?”
17. In “Heroes,” what prompted Colleen to run and hide?
A: She read a serial romance story in a newspaper which lead her to believe that she was in love with Sully and he with her
18. In “Heroes,” what did Colleen get for Dr. Mike as a gift?
A: A stethoscope
19. Who was the guest star in "Portraits" and what character did he play?
A: Kenny Rogers played Daniel Watkins, a professional photographer
20. In “Cowboy's Lullaby,” what did Mr. McCall finally name his baby boy?